TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #171
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
dimipova coaching each other!!! how romantic
Extremely. Maybe he wants so much to copy Roger who was at some point of his career coachless and Mirka helped him as sparring partner on court and as physio... Maybe he wants Maria to do the same.

Tursunov about Sugarpova and Dimitrov:
Quote:
we are getting sugarpovas from Grigor,haven't tried all flavors but they are really tasty.... sometimes i feel envy that I can't take them free and say thay they are mine and to get money for this ....
And Becker:
Quote:
Boris Becker says that Grigor is great player and has show it already but needs to work harder, discipline and be more serious.
Maria has nothing to do with his loses, Contrary she is a real pro and can help him build quality but it all depends on person.
And hopes that we will see many great matches from him in future,not to compare him to Roger so on ..
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada

Last edited by MM_1257 : Oct 5th, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote