TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Autumm comeback

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #99
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra 3 set Empress is playing the real Empress JJ

went to bed right as Li broke Petra to go up 3-1; i honestly thought Petra was gonna lose this match; very pleasantly surprised to find that she won it...what's going on w/ her serve? seems like she just has such a hard time getting the 1st serve in and committing DFs...and she keeps on flubbing easy shots from the bl...she played so well against Venus last week in the SF...but then after that match, her game has been on and off...i think what's keeping her in these matches is really confidence and improved fitness...which is great, but i would like to see her make things easier for herself

there is really no need to go to 3 sets for so many of these matches...
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote