TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Elise Tamaela~

Thread: ~Elise Tamaela~
View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2004, 12:05 AM   #5
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
Two weeks ago we played for the Fed Cup with the Dutch team. It was a real nice week. The athmosphere was great, we had a lot of fun together. Our main goal for that week was to stay in this group. And we stayed in that group after three matches against Israel, Ukraine and South Africa. I played singels in all the matches. I didn't play so good, didn't really have a lot of confidence after losing a lot in the past few weeks. But we also practice a lot there and after that week I started to feel better on the court. After the Fed Cup I played a tournament in France, I played the same girl as I played the week before, this time I lost very close. Last week me and my coach also decided to work a little bit less together. From next week on I will practice three days a week with Stephan Ehritt and three days a week I'll go to Valkenswaard to practice with some other players and coaches. I think it's a good decision to make this step. I'll get some new people to practice with and I practice with some other coaches, which I think is really good for me at the moment. Next thursday I'll go to Germany (Stuttgart) to play clubmatches. On sunday I'll go to France to play a $50.000 tournament. After that I'll play some more clubmatches for Stuttgart and then I'll go to Paris for the qualifying of the French Open. Well, i hope to have informed you well enough about my schedule for the next weeks. Bye Bye, take care Elise

Bron: www.tamaela.nl