TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #3919
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Her ranking is too low to enter Qualies directly. She is currently #4 on the ALT list.

To be honest, it wouldn't be sensible for her to play here in her position and fight for 5 points in this loaded Q against some Top 100 opponents. She already did so in the Masters events and as we know, the effect on her ranking would be minimalistic in comparison to the pressure on her body.
Yes, I saw she was an alternate, but #4 with 2+ weeks to go means there's a pretty good chance you'd get in. It just seemed a little strange she didn't officially withdraw at the same time she did from the other French HC tournaments; that's all. It would make more sense to take the rest of the year off and make sure she's in the best possible shape to start 2014, I concur .

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 04:39 PM.
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote