TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 02:39 AM   #4101
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
It depends how motivated she will be. Last year YEC meant year end number 1. This year, no matter what happens she will be number 2. Might not give her full heart to fight i say depending if she gets refreshed a bit more. Here, I say, maybe better redfoo will be there to cheer her up.
Well last year she was pretty tired. In a way she might be over this year, but she should definitely be more refreshed for the YEC. Also she did fine last year and made the final in 2011, but she hasn't really ever played that well there. She was a set away in 2011 but the opposition was basically at an all time low, and the Cake loss showed she didn't care all that much about the tournament.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!