TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #4100
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
Yea she did not even prepare for an "ugly" win, but well, she may not wanna stay for some reasons.

Although the attitude was not good, I still "hope" what she said is real. In that case this kind of shitty match will not be repeated in the rest time of this year, and she will manage to improve her fucking service...

It really hurt to see her off inside the stadium. I spent 5 hours in plane and 2 more hours in train to get to Beijing and booked the hotel for 9 days (from Sep.28th to Oct.6th) lol. However, I got a perfect ending last year. This is what life should be.
"Q. I'm so sorry about the loss. My question is: Do you think it's emotional thing? Because I was at the court with you, and from what I can tell, you were not very satisfied with all the mumblings. I'm wondering, what do you say to yourself during the game and are you swearing or...
VICTORIA AZARENKA: A lot of things. Really was saying a lot of things. I'm not going to repeat them in the press conference what I say to myself when I play matches. It's a very silly question.
In terms of emotions, yeah there was a lot of emotions and frustration that I let myself get into because I wasn't doing the right thing.
And with the serve, you know, trying new things, working it during the tournament obviously didn't‑‑ I didn't have enough time. It was just off rhythm. There were good parts; there were bad parts.
Just need time for the consistency. "
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!