TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 04:55 PM   #4101
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Well if she was hitting septuple-faults in practice as she did in the match then she probably would have had this problem throughout the tournament.

I usually agree with her assessments of her matches but not here. Her non-serve game was pretty good for two sets, better than the first few rounds in new york anyway. If she high % her first serve to protect the second she wins in straights. Also if she's thinking "this is just one of those days" during the match that's not a good attitude, she didn't give that impression though until late in the match.

I'm sorry that you only got to see her play one match this time Doris (Hyacinth)
Yea she did not even prepare for an "ugly" win, but well, she may not wanna stay for some reasons.

Although the attitude was not good, I still "hope" what she said is real. In that case this kind of shitty match will not be repeated in the rest time of this year, and she will manage to improve her fucking service...

It really hurt to see her off inside the stadium. I spent 5 hours in plane and 2 more hours in train to get to Beijing and booked the hotel for 9 days (from Sep.28th to Oct.6th) lol. However, I got a perfect ending last year. This is what life should be.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!