TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 02:10 PM   #4099
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Well if she was hitting septuple-faults in practice as she did in the match then she probably would have had this problem throughout the tournament.

I usually agree with her assessments of her matches but not here. Her non-serve game was pretty good for two sets, better than the first few rounds in new york anyway. If she high % her first serve to protect the second she wins in straights. Also if she's thinking "this is just one of those days" during the match that's not a good attitude, she didn't give that impression though until late in the match.

I'm sorry that you only got to see her play one match this time Doris (Hyacinth)