TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM   #4098
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria,neveri View Post
surely the most disappointing thing
about this recent loss:
was her seemingly giving up in the end?

why did she do that?
why not fight?
very curious behavior,
and mean to her fans.

i hope she is okay soon.
She wasn't really ready for this tour I guess. Bad status during every practice. She'd made 7 double faults in a row
and battered her Juice and gonna cry. Never smile, it's rare. So she surely cleared that she cannot go far this time. Plus the smog reason... So afterwards she played without patience.

Serena is in weary condition but Li Na is on fire. Personally I'd rather she lose to Petko. But it really hurts to happen in R1.

It's gratifying to see her rational analyze about the lose. She always clear-headed, so I believe she will be fine soon, if there's no sickness & injury boring.

For the serving thing I agree with all the comments above. It's hard to be improved per se, and she went through a mess season.

She stiff motion may for avoiding injury. If it's stable enough the situation should not be that bad, but now she loses de rhythm totally. Finding it back is the primary mission for her team during the off-season.

I don't want her to lose her first match of YEC, since 3 straight losses was her most up to date...
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!