TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Do YOU have a good drop shot?

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:13 AM   #17
Kirt12255

Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquimaux
I love watching opponents scrambling to get to the lobs. I like to drop it (or dip it low as Milan would say ) and toss up a super moonball lob deluxe Nobody can resist

But lately, my backhand slices have been flying up high on me I'm using a Prince Chang Graphite, strung with a syn. spin @ 60 lbs. I have to REALLY come at the ball with my racquet perpendicular to the court...otherwise, game over
LMAO!!!!! That's why I do it.....seeing them scramble to get back for the lob...I always remember doing it heaps to an overweight kid that had a huge serve....I did it so often.....I lobbed him and the look on his face was priceless...he got it back once and I was laughing so hard I couldn't volley LMAO. If you have ever seen Jumanji with that Rhino that puffs as it follows at the back of the pack? It was so like that LMAO .....what can I say I was a cruel kid