TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #729
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

Quote:
Victoria Azarenka says she’s closing gap on ‘best ever’ Serena Williams

“Serena is playing the best tennis of her life and so am I,” Azarenka told AFP. “It’s been really noticeable the gap from last year we have in the matches has minimized. I’ve beaten her twice this year. No one else has done that. It’s just exciting to be in the era of somebody and competing with somebody who is considered the best ever and being their toughest opponent.”

“Serena is the best ever to me,” Azarenka said. ”I cannot judge somebody who I never played before, but for me overall the game of tennis has elevated and the evolution of the game raised up so much that it’s hard to compare. It’s like comparing Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather. How can you compare two eras? They’re both the greatest in the world, but who was the better boxer?”
http://tennis.si.com/2013/09/27/vict...s-wta-rivalry/
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote