TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venus is getting her ranking up in Tokyo: with a 209 kmh serve into the SF!

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1966
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus is getting her ranking up in Tokyo: with a 209 kmh serve into the SF!

Really, I'm not feeling bad at all whatsoever. I am very glad that Venus got her ranking high enough and that she can get it even higher. She also got a BYE in Beijing so she can go there immediately and rest. She also played four tough matches and she came up on top of each of them. The fifth one was just not meant to be in the tiebreaker. I couldn't expect Venus to pull the tiebreak off not only because of her previous record, but because you would think that she didn't have enough in the tank to pull it off. And to think that if she won, she would STILL had to play Kerber in the next round after probably having nothing on the tank because of all these packed scheduled matches...

By the way, who is making these Asian draws? This one was tough, but Beijing is even tougher. I don't think they should play doubles, but if they want to have fun... go with it. Onto Beijing!

Finally, congrats on a great cheering thread result MrWaagh!