TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Erika Hendsel

Thread: Erika Hendsel
View Single Post

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #131
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

Erika has started against Soylu and isn't doing too badly but she is really struggling on serve
She has not held yet and because she got off to a bad start, although she is holding her own now she is behind on the scoreboard
Also stuffing up a few Deuce points but she has still broken Soylu's last 2 service games and is 2/2 on BPs
Anyway, break now
It's 5*-2 Soylu in the 1st BTW

Just a musing, but I really am still curious how she did so well vs Marcinkevica I mean she must have played amazingly even if Diana was crap She just needs to work on her Depth and she will be getting more ranking points LOL at the fact she's higher than Eva And she could be even higher

EDIT: 2 More BPs for 5-3*
Chokes 1st and the 2nd The true Estonian is coming out
A Double Fault and another BP: Only way she was going to get one
And she loses it again
Now Set Point and because Ipek isn't Estonian has a Brain/Head she takes the 1st opportunity and wins the set Thank god this is Erika and not Anett/Kaia

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Sep 26th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote