TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Patty Schnyder and Rainer Hoffmann separated.

View Single Post

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #5
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patty Schnyder and Rainer Hoffmann separated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnwerner View Post

"Gemäss seiner Webseite züchtet und trainiert er Rennpferde."

He trains racehorses...
I don't think Herr Hofmann "trains racehorses", anymore than he actually coached the Strange Suissie. From what I read it was more like him brokering the sale of the foals born on the horse farm (which I doubt he or the Peppermint Puzzle had actual money invested in; even if they had the means to, the creditors could have had it seized). And naturally he accused the other ppl involved in having ripped him off.

This is like one of the Frankfurt Felon's past scams, ala his "leasing" yachts in the 90's and luxury cars in the 00's that he didn't own. Not to mention the fraud against Deutsche Telekom that made him a Convicted Criminal in 2002 (though his Patsy Paid to keep him out of jail, where he belonged) or his stiffing his first wife Verena on the agreed upon child support payments, making him a Deadbeat Dad too.