TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #2198
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
If Elina keeps playing like that, staying in top 60 would be a challenge. Her coach needs to figure out what's wrong and take care of it ASAP.
I said this before the destruction
And she only has 239 Points to defend for the rest of the year after she defended her Telavi points here And she is already 39 in the World so she needs to gain around 450 Points. I know that will be very hard now but that would have been possible if she did this:
Tokyo R3: 125
Beijing R3: 140
Linz SF: 130
Moscow QF: 120
Sofia SF + 2 RR Wins: 145
Nanjing W: 160

That equals 829 and when you get rid of the points she has to defend that still puts her with 590 Points gained, and she only needs around 450 for Top 30 Still, she won't achieve that now but when she was beating Cibulkova and winning matches relatively easily, this was a possible outcome

BTW, what was with all the Drama vs Nara... What was she down in the 2nd

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote