TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #3989
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
It was just plain stupid to play sick. F*** the WTA and their stupid zero pointer rules. Too bad she has given into their pressure. She should just do her own thing. It´s her health.
I don't think it was a bad decision to play. Your ill, playing won't make you worse, it won't make your recovery longer, there's no injury that can get worse. She was unlucky with the draw really, if she'd faced someone with less of a first serve than Venus she could have won. I think she still would have beaten the majority of non-seeded players in the draw. It was a free hit so to speak, she had nothing really to lose from playing, but could have maybe bluffed her way into the draw if she had won.
ozza is online now View My Blog!