TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #113
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

It's just a lack of mettle and confidence at the moment. Really sad to watch, because you just know how good she can be, how talented she is, if only she just had more belief in her abilities.

She's just so much better than the players she's lost to like Zheng Jie and Ayumi Morita, she shouldn't be afraid because she's the favorite, she should cherish the opportunity to go to town on those two in the way players like Serena and Azarenka do.

I am confident this is all just a small blip in her career, I just think she's too talented for it not to be, and she's shown us all just enough mettle in the big matches against big players for us to believe that she can have a very successful career.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote