TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #487
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
try this one...is not too bad: http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130921/vv...38-647123.html
She started the match in a bit patchy way, while honestly I am surprised by Caroline's hitting and so I think Flavia was, Caro is hitting a lot harder than she usually does and she took the time away from Flavia more than once from the baseline
Many thanks Gaspa. Unfortunately I fell asleep during the rain delay According to the stats, Flavias serve was not very effective today. She had very few easy points I guess.

Hopefully she can play Beijing despite the bad knee or foot. Pulling out of doubles might help