TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #3983
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Well I told you guys not to expect it to be easy if Venus showed up, didn't expect Vika to be so sick though. I really hope she recovers quickly, because if she risks playing Beijing when she's not 100% like this, then it could linger around for even longer. It was silly of her to play today, I have some serious questions for her team if they thought she'd be okay to go out there like that.
Well it's not like an injury where playing will make it that much worse. Yes, the grind of full practice sessions and long matches all while on meds would cause problems, but today she clearly wasn't pushing herself that hard. As long as she rests between now and Beijing, as well as after Beijing, it should be fine. Vika is definitely aware of the risks of pushing her health, as we've seen with all the injury withdrawals.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!