TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #3981
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...radwanska-wins
Victoria Azarenka talked about her physical condition afterwards in her post-match press conference.
Quote:
"I haven't been feeling well the last few days and haven't been able to practice," Azarenka said. "It has been very frustrating. But I got out there for the people. Everyone was waiting a long time for this match, so there was no way I wasn't going to go out there. I appreciate people coming out and paying for the tickets - they should see the players play. And I tried my best. I did whatever I could do today. "But you have to be at your best to play against a top player like her. So all the credit to her."
Exordes is offline View My Blog!