TennisForum.com - View Single Post - how would you like maria to end 2013???

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #36
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how would you like maria to end 2013???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
IF she does play it (and I'm aware there's still like a 90% chance she won't play it, but humour me ), I wonder if she might even play Moscow or Luxembourg to get a couple of matches' practice?
99% that she won't play Istanbul, a think more than 80% that she will return back in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
This has never happened tho. She's either fit and unfit the amount of matches is irrelevant to her.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

the only GS tournament Masha is really preparing well for and has enough match preactice is French Open nowadays, hence the results. She has tricky tactics before AO (entring the tournament fresh , but deteriorating from round to round ), absolutely flop-strategy before Wimbledon and she is always tired or injured before USO ....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Sep 24th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote