TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #108
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

And when Laura's on, she plays tennis at a level above Bouchard, Keys, Svitolina and even Stephens. Laura's game is what marks her out - it's massive. If she catches fire, she can take it to anyone. Mentality, consistency, fitness etc. they can be improved upon, you can grow them, but Laura's game can't be taught. She's nowhere near the peak of her power, either. Have a bit of faith, for goodness' sake. If I wanted to see unrelenting, hyperbolic criticism of Laura, I'd go to GM.