TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #105
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

i still don't know why you guys think she has been improved mentally this.i think she easily become nervous when she is up,easily become frustrated when her opponent fight back.
how to explain those 3rd set collapse?how to explain that lose against Ivanovic in Madrid when she is 5-2 up in the 3rd set?how to explain that in almost morita's serve game,when the score is 30-30,then she usually lose the next two point?
unlike stephens,svitolina,bouchard,she don't know how to seize the change to push herself into a whole new level.i still think if she seize that chance in madrid beating Ivanovic,she then should beat Kerber into SF,i think it will make a hugh difference of her career.the same situation is the 3rd set in Guangzhou final last year.
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote