TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #104
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post

I don't think Laura is ever going to be consistent in the way Azarenka is. I see her more as a Kvitova
- she has the game to win slams, but can also be atrocious. And if she ever wins a slam, she'll be an extraordinarily successful tennis player.
the problem is she is not as consistent as Azarenka,and she is not as powerful as Kvitova.
she is kind of in a awkward situation.i thought she is British Kvitova or Ivanovic before,but she has showed us that she isn't as determined as those ballbasher,neither as skillful as aga,genie.
i'm really worring for her
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote