TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 US Open – Out of Top 10

View Single Post

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 11:50 PM   #470
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 US Open – Out of Top 10

Very good explanation. Thanks, Hartson!

Will this make it harder or easier for Petra to gain more points compared to those who are nipping at her heels?

Looks to me like Petra has more tournaments played, but all her competitors -- JJ, Sloane, Vinci, Kerber, Woz -- also have more than 16 played (most have 20+), so hopefully it will just come down to performing better in the remaining tournaments for the rest of the year.

I'm surprised Halep isn't in the hunt here. Or maybe she is if she wins a big tournament like Beijing?
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote