TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 US Open – Out of Top 10

View Single Post

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 02:19 PM   #468
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 US Open – Out of Top 10

Can somebody explain Petra's ranking to me? How is she #7 in the race, with 3260 points, but #11 in the roling 52 week ranking, with 3170? That is, how the heck can she have more points in the race than in the rolling 52 week ranking? Doesn't the 52 week one include things that aren't in her race points?

Anyway, if the race points are to be believed, then news of her demise is greatly exaggerated, since she's actually securely in top 10 even after a horrible season.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote