TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM   #94
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATson View Post
I'm not really more worried than before. Although she hasn't progressed much in terms of play, her ranking's still higher. It felt more like a survival year and she has gained a lot of experience. Like before i'm just really worried about movement though. I feel like that is the only thing holding her back in tennis but not sure if its something she can improve much. If she had a bit more time a lot of rushed shots with arms stretched would become bombs!
What do you mean you're not worried? She should be winning these types of matches fairly easy now. We're coming up to the end of the season and as Dawson said she could finish the year ranked lower than last. She's going to end the year on a low, although this season has been up and down. Ending the season like this is not ideal.

Having a good run in Asia would have been perfect, it'd make this season somewhat successful.