TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:12 AM   #85
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

That scoreline was awful, clearly she had a bad attitude out there. I'm actually worried for her right now. We're coming up to the end of the season where all her stupid losses from earlier this year should help and motivate her to play some amazing tennis and she's back to where she was again. Rock bottom. She's seems to have reverted to her typical weak mentality and given up when the going gets tough. Back to not fighting unless it's a Top player. Great thinking Laura.

The sad thing is Morita hasn't played since New Haven. It makes this loss even more embarrassing. She may have had the home crowd support but that should not have been a problem. Laura's come off some match play and she should have won this.

She should be out of the Top 40 next week, and it's justified. What an awful finish to a disappointing season. Getting some good wins in Asia would have made up for this physically and mentally draining season she's provided for us all. I don't see how it's going to change in Beijing, even bigger field. She may aswell call it a season and come back hopefully stronger next year.

She clearly still has a problem being hunted, she still can't deal with beating who she's suppose to beat like others can. Still a work in progress, pick it up for next season.

It'd be a shame if she doesn't get to the next level, she's got amazing talent. There's just so many other things needed to take it to the elite level and she hasn't got them yet. It's still mystery if she will ever get there.