TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Sep 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1523
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
By the way, she is going to rock 2014 with the new point distribution and journeywoman friendly calendar.
I saw her live this year and in all honesty, I believe in her chances to become a solid top 50 player and maybe grab a title in the next years...the only thing is that I believe she needs to believe in her cahnces more on the slightly faster courts. Her game is really suitable to those medium speed situation where her "griding" can help her against big hitters, but her aggressive game wouldn't be too penalized by her lack of power. Indoor clay and slow HC (as well as green clay) should fit her the best and IMO she should try to peack for those...call me crazy but I can see her going further in Madrid and Indian Wells than the likes of Bastad or Quebeq city

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote