TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #1431
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Lost 7-6(3) 6-0 against my friend. I was 5-3 40-15 up how did that happen? But anyway sometimes I get amazingly frustrated with myself and that didn't happen today, we played really well in the first set (made a lot of winners from both sides) and had a lot of fun, sometimes I lose 6-3 6-2 and I play like crap and have a horrible time, so I'm glad that didn't happen today. The thing was that we had to change from indoors to outdoors at 6-5* (him serving) in the 1st set and the indoors court is carpet and it's freaking wonderful and the outdoors court sucks and I rely much more on precission and shot-making than he does.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote