TennisForum.com - View Single Post - the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #122
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all
Re: the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

today MARTINA sign A shoes contract with yonex ?

YONEX Makes Footwear Contract with Martina Hingis
We are pleased to announce that we have made a footwear contract with Martina Hingis including tennis shoes and running shoes.
Martina became the world No. 1 player at the tender age of 16 with three Grand Slam titles in 1997, and gained brilliant success in her career. She was praised for her great achievement to be inducted into the Tennis Hall of Fame at just 32 years old in July this year. Furthermore Martina made a comeback to the WTA Tour, and currently plays in doubles competition.
In addition to a tennis racquet contract with Martina, we also supply footwear in her every activity to support her play. She trains with YONEX shoes for competing at tournaments and is pleased with the cushioning, “Today’s game requires power so it’s very important to train hard. YONEX shoes have great cushioning performance so that I can train with less fatigue. It’s so helpful for me.”
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote