TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Czech Fed Cup Team announced

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM   #7
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
[quote] well i can't read czech very well but i though i read somewhere that Iveta isn't selected because she's mentally and physically knocked up or the coach finds she's not good mentally and physically in Fed Cup. Can someb. confirm this because i don't know if it's true what i just said. [quote]

you don´t have to explain it anymore guys, i read on fedcup.com that Iveta is very very tired of all those great weeks of tennis that´s what langrova said, and think Iveta´s right because next week she has another tourny to play so it´s a good decision of Iveta to rest now and be rest and ready for the Tippmix Open instead of playing the Fedcup.

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Apr 24th, 2004 at 11:13 AM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote