TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #161
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
When reading an online article about Caroline I saw a link to another article - "Linda Ronstadt diagnosed with Parkinsons." Shocking. A reminder how quickly time flies. In the days of my youth Linda was one of the best looking women in music. For my taste her only real competition in that regard was Stevie Nicks and the blonde one from Abba. But more important than that, she had an absolutely stunning voice that allowed her to sing virtually any genre without embarrassing herself. She's been the most versatile singer I know. But in terms of critical approval this versatility has hurt her somewhat. She doesn't conveniently fit into any particular box. Nevertheless, it's hard not to rate that incredible voice and the range of her artistry.

Traditional pop/jazz

Adult pop ballad

Rock

Operetta

Few others besides the Stones themselves could do justice to this one like Linda does here imo. Kicks some serious ass.

Mariachi music

Country

I never cared for Linda Ronstadt but I do like the one you posted Sky Lark.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote