TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #2154
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I didn't realise the tournament counted if you played Doubles... I thought it was that she could play 16 Doubles Tournaments and 17 Singles because she made the final of US Open. If she played Singles and Doubles at separate tournaments, can't she technically play 33 tournaments?
Yeah, I forgot about that +1 tournament for reaching USO final. About these doubles points counting - well I kind of remember Meelis saying it somewhere and then you were answering sth like "so stupid of her to play doubles then" , most likely in this thread, but I cannot find it at the moment. Maybe Meelis can confirm how is it if you get just doubles points from one tournament
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote