TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2153
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
I have lost count how many she can still play, I thought she could only play 4 more (because Edinburgh counted as she got points for doubles there or sth).

Maybe that's why she didn't play so many in summer, because she tried to save some money for going to Australia But then she should have played for example St. Petersburg instead of Podgorica.
Not cheap indeed if she plans a 5-week stay or so.. No idea if her coach will go with her or maybe her mom?
I didn't realise the tournament counted if you played Doubles... I thought it was that she could play 16 Doubles Tournaments and 17 Singles because she made the final of US Open. If she played Singles and Doubles at separate tournaments, can't she technically play 33 tournaments?

Anyway, even if she only has 1, leaves her options open

I agree with you on her tournament choice. Should have played things like Kazan Miami was nice though as it was basically an appearance fee

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote