TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #2151
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
According to the next week's ranking Luangnam, Lertcheewakarn, Adamczak and Zlochova are all behind her. But currently it looks like it still doesn't help her to get the seeding. Also, between Margaret River and Bendigo1 there is one week break.
Oh I didn't realise So she will most likely play both
In reality she won't play any tournaments before 11th of November after the Australia swing (presuming she plays the Bendigos) but Helsinki is a 10K now It's normally so strong and with livestream Also I can't believe it but there will be a 75K + H Sharm El Sheikh Now that will be popular
IMO, based on the calender, maybe Zawada/Minsk + Sharm El Sheikh/Bucha/Ankara would be a good choice or maybe Dubai + Bucha/Sharm El Sheikh/Bucha/Ankara? I think that it would be better to play at least 1 25K just so she won't bomb out in Round 1 and I think Minsk/Zawada would be a good choice because given she will have been in Australia for at least 5 weeks, playing 2 weeks in a row after as little as 1 week off won't be good as she is still 17 and has a life + school. I still think that she should play the week of the 11th as it is an ideal week for tournaments in Europe...
We will see It all depends on her results in Australia I guess I kinda wanted her to stay behind for the Australian Pro swing where you can win up to $5000 at bigger tournaments but that's extremely unlikely

BTW, her trip to Australia is going to be ridiculously expensive as not only travel but just cost of living here is through the roof And Anett doesn't seem like the type to wage through Youth Hostels
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote