TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #2149
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I know Whitt lost
Anyway, Anett's projected ranking is 259 and the only player who can overtake it realistically by next week is Chieh Yu Hsu and she would need 42 Points which given she's an American Journeywoman is unlikely
The list for Perth is still quite strong and Anett is currently 16th in MD (but with new ranking would be 14th) so a seeding is quite unlikely If she decides to play Margaret River the week after Perth she would be more likely to get a Seeding because I am sure many players will go Perth and then 2 Bendigos, skipping Margaret River. I think that Anett will probably do that too however It would probably be smart anyway because if she wanted to go even mildly deep in the 1st Bendigo she would be tired after the massive commute from Margaret River and a presumed deep run there Despite this, Anett has the tournaments and she will probably want to play a lot if she is going all the way to Australia so it would be good to see her play all 4 100 Points is very realistic which would put her at a Year End Ranking (if she played no other tournaments) of around 205 And she would still have 2 tournaments left for the end of the year thanks to her 1st Round loss in 10K Edinburgh (:sobbing) and her being a Junior GS Runner Up Maybe a WTA 125 although she's probably sick of travelling Maybe she should learn from Donna I think she should stay with her Boyfriend in Melbourne for a while, giving herself a nice break after all the tournaments I was going to play Bendigo but when it became a 50K I decided not to

BTW, is her coach travelling with her as doesn't he have other commitments in Estonia? Let's hope the Burnie thing doesn't happen again

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote