TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #3878
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Do you think she make the Qualies for the AO?

She has at least 30pts for making it to the second round in Seoul, so she's up to 383 pts and mid 160's in the rankings. I for one hope she plays well the next few days and makes it to the next few rounds in Korea, but purely based on where she's at right now, qualifiers are not a given. Think she'd need to be 156 or better to be absolutely sure she'd get in, but this includes people like Marion Bartoli who are ranked ahead of her. It's still a bit early to look into qualifying draws for next year since she still has KDB to finish & Ningbo next week . Plus an option to do ITF's in case she feels the need to improve her ranking.

I'm hoping she plays well enough the next few weeks to earn a break...would much rather see her healthy and ready to go next year.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote