TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1429
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zziptennis View Post
Well what tactics have you tried against him? Maybe consider trying something way out of your comfort zone like charging the net, moonballing, slicing everything, etc.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Nothing really, I just lose my concentration and nothing seems to work. A lot of strategies work against him, he usually tries to get on my nerves by pushing a lot (I'm a bit of a BBB ), but when it's me the one who pushes and changes the rhythm constantly and hits all the time to his backhand (both of my wings are consistent, his backhand isn't), he's the one who loses it. I just find it hard to concentrate on the tennis instead of having on my mind who I am playing.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."

Last edited by Sammo : Sep 16th, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote