TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3871
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Alexandra is one of those players who seems to play better the more furious she gets.
After netting a basic backhand from the forecourt to go down 5-6 0-30, she was taking that ball in rage and played flawless tennis for the rest of the match. You could almost feel how pissed she was.

That said, this wasn't a good performance by any means.
I don't know how she served out a bagel in the 1st set, she was mediocre, also going down 0-40 on her first service game with 2 DFs.

That brainfart in the second set worried me. Han upped her game there, but it was a couple of crass unforced errors that made her losing serve from 5-2 30-15 up.

I expect her match against Aru... to be another grind festival with a lot of topspin and tiring rallies. She got to be fit to win this.
Was the match streamed? I only checked the match history in flashscore, it was too early and I overslept.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote