TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3870
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
The second set was a mess, she lost serve twice,but the tiebraker was glorious though. Please stop messing around Alexandra
Alexandra is one of those players who seems to play better the more furious she gets.
After netting a basic backhand from the forecourt to go down 5-6 0-30, she was taking that ball in rage and played flawless tennis for the rest of the match. You could almost feel how pissed she was.

That said, this wasn't a good performance by any means.
I don't know how she served out a bagel in the 1st set, she was mediocre, also going down 0-40 on her first service game with 2 DFs.

That brainfart in the second set worried me. Han upped her game there, but it was a couple of crass unforced errors that made her losing serve from 5-2 30-15 up.

I expect her match against Aru... to be another grind festival with a lot of topspin and tiring rallies. She got to be fit to win this.