TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2733
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Yes, I know, but there is no coherence or anything.

It looks like there is like no communication between these two organizations, everyone is doing the stuff he likes and the players are like gaming pieces on the board of money and fame.

That said, I highly doubt she will play either tournament in two weeks. She is definitely not fit at the moment and also pulled out of Guangzhou.

She has to..because Q starts on Friday in Tokio.
stupid shedule, but also stupid rules from WTA it is not fair that she has to play Q in Tokio after WTA pressed her to play there, normaly she was in MD in Tokio but confirmed to late ( wants to play 125, was committed there but WTA pressed her to change) crazy rules

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote