TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #2145
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett hits 3 DFS, including 1 on MP to lose the game
Well actually quite a disappointing week for her but thank the lord she got a nice draw and played well enough in parts to get through
I am both pleased and saddened about seeing her: saddened because she is actually always bad, hitting way too many stupid errors and letting herself get too close to defeat but happy that even when she is playing horribly,, there is clearly a lot of room for improvement and she is still beating players around 200 and 300 She mustn't have hit a ball in the court vs Anna Smith

Still, ranking will increase to around 258 (could have been Top 250 if she won) after this but then Yoshkar-Ola points will come off Still, with her Australian swing coming up, she should make Qualies without trouble I hope they make her play Qualifying in the 50Ks so she can get 12 Points + her MD points

I swear the worst part about this is that she loses her streak

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote