TennisForum.com - View Single Post - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #20
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

lol,i just saw jaksic play in sanya this week,she is a nice girl.her serve is okay,i think her weapon is her forehand,her backhand is a little bit weak.
overall,i don't think she is going to make trouble for laura,unless laura mess it up herself.
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote