TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #2133
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Could not follow the match today, but wow, what a good fight from Anett!
So after losing in r2 in Moscow she is in the final now
I don't think she has much chance against Vogt (who has had mostly easy wins here) to be honest, but I keep my fingers crossed. Anett has won all the eight singles finals she has played until now, wouldn't want that streak to end
Anett had a close match against Vogt last time and that was a while ago. And even though Vogt has been solid this tournament she hasn't been that great recently. I think if Anett brings her best tennis (which she always does in Pro Circuit Finals ) she has a good shot to win but even if she doesn't this week will still have been a success I really don't want this streak to end though

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote