TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #1426
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I keep losing and losing against my friend because I can't concentrate on my tennis cause I can't avoid thinking how much I want to give him a beatdown (a tennis beatdown obviously lol) because of all these times he's defeated me and I totally lose it in the match and play horrible. I last beat him in July but just because he had a cold and I had a good day, last time I beat him before that was December last year and we play every friggin' weekend HELP!!!
Well what tactics have you tried against him? Maybe consider trying something way out of your comfort zone like charging the net, moonballing, slicing everything, etc.

Today I played my friend again and I won again (barely). 7-6(7-5) saving 2 match points. I choked at 5-3 30-0 and 40-30 with a swinging and missing the ball and a double fault. He improved so much though! His first serve is now better than mine!!!! Only difference-mine actually goes in! :P Then at 5-6 15-40 it was my friend's turn to choke. He missed an easy smash that was VERY close and then double faulted to get to deuce. I broke and edged a dramatic tiebreak. He always hits the smashes way harder than he needs to though. Costed him a lot of points. :embarrassed: He did try a new tactic today of constantly moonballing, drop shotting, and slicing me today and it worked! But I started doing it back to him and he collapsed under my constant moonballing pressure

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote