TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #3862
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Keep in mind that Monica was on fire at that time, her confidence was at huge levels having just won her maiden title in Florianopolis a week before. On the other hand, Svitolina met Monica after two very tough long matches in the QD.
At the end of the season the more successful one out of these two ladies has to be Svitolina by far. Monica stalled while Elina improved a lot.

But in case I haven't made myself clear in the previous post: I also consider Alex the favorite to win this one, but I don't think she'll win without a lot of effort. Svitolina has nothing to lose and she'll fight for sure.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote