TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3861
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She isn't ranked 35th in the race only for winning Baku. Svitolina also routined Cibulkova in the US Open and had a great 2013 season so far.

I hope Alex will beat her, but it's not gonna be an easy match, that's for sure.
Now she has at least one Top 30 win on her side to justify that Race position.

Now seriously, the players Alexandra beat in the last couple of months, mainly in Q, are the kind of players Svitolina beat to get cheap points in small MMs, bigger ITFs.

This is going to be an encounter on equal level terms right now. Svitolina is talented, but nothing special. As much as I love Monica, but double bageled by her should ban you from the Top 100 for quite some time.