TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #727
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

Quote:
Tennis - Victoria Azarenka talks about young Belarusian talents
Tennis - Azarenka says she is helping two talented teenagers from her country

Tennis - There are not too many players from Belarus besides world no. 2 Victoria Azarenka, who have made their mark in the women's game.

But Azarenka is working on trying to ensure the legacy of tennis sustains in her nation and is helping some talented juniors from her country.

In an interview published on the RedBull website, Azarenka talks about 13 year old Ulyana Grib and 12 year old Ekaterina Grib.

“They could be very, very good. How good is very, very good? “They have something that is extremely rare. When I asked them what their dream was, they were shy and hesitant at first. And then they said: ‘Please don’t get mad, but we want to be better than you.’ That’s when I knew: I want to help these girls."

Azarenka lost in the finals of the US Open in three sets for the second year in a row to world no. 1 Serena Williams and has won two grand slams singles titles. She also won the Olympic mixed doubles title in London last year with countryman Max Mirnyi, both of whom have been honoured with stamps issued by the Belarus Post recently.
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Tennis...tm_source=t.co
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote