TennisForum.com - View Single Post - how would you like maria to end 2013???

View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #21
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how would you like maria to end 2013???

Not going to lie, after what she said in the Larry King interview, I've kind of been pondering whether we might see her play the YEC and maybe get a decent result there. When she finishes the year on a strong note, she always goes into the offseason full of motivation and comes out playing great at the start of the new season.

Though, as others have alluded to, I only want to see her there if her injury dramatically clears up. If it's still bad, then hopefully she doesn't play with it like she did in 2007-08 and risk making it worse....there'll be other YECs
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote